Wednesday, October 2, 2013


WESLACO NORTH

ELDER PINEDO

 




Elder Strong & Elder Pinedo

                                   

12/29/09

    So today was the first day with my new comp. his name is Elder Pinedo. He is awesome. He is this little Mexican guy from California. He has been out a year and his Spanish is really good. So first thing today we just fixed the car light, but after lunch we got to go teach a lesson. I found out the families love Elder Pinedo. I didn’t speak much, but I understood probably half of the lesson. The Spanish people are so nice and friendly. Next we went to a neighbor, but the guy wasn’t there and we just knocked doors, but got nobody. Next we just went to an investigator’s house and set an appointment with them. Next we went to the People’s house. We committed Melissa to baptism. It was legit. So far I love this work and this mission.

 

12/30/09

   Scott is in the MTC right now! Well today, we had a lot of meetings. First we had District Meeting, then Spanish Correlation right after. After, Brother V took us out to Wendy’s. Next we went and did business. I got to meet a lot of new people. Next we had some appointments but two of them fell through so we ended up contacting. Elder Pinedo is very good at it because he is fearless. We had a dinner appointment at 6:00 with the Minito family. They are members and they are super nice. I got to eat some authentic Mexican food for the first time. It was so good, I had thirds, but only because they kept insisting I eat more. Then we had another Correlation Meeting with the English Ward. Well tomorrow is New Year’s Eve, so we’ll see what we’ll do at the Rodriquez family’s house. Hopefully it will be fun because they are an awesome family. I love the mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment