Sunday, September 29, 2013


November 7, 2011

Dear Parents

This week was a great week for us! We had a baptism that went very well. It was a good service and the girl had invited her parents to come too so we can start working with them now. We also should be having another baptism next Sunday and at least one the Sunday after that. I got a new companion named Elder Harris on Tuesday so we are in a threesome until I go home. He is from Alabama and has been out for only three months. It is really different working in a threesome because I talk way too much but I am getting used to it. My district leader told me to stop talking so much and let them do most of the teaching.

We are having a mission conference tomorrow and Elder Zivic of the Seventy will visit us. And I’m pretty excited for it.

The weather has gotten a lot more chilly which is fantastic. The sun is still hot but there is a cool wind and it doesn't feel too bad. I still sweat a whole bunch but it is much better than the summer. It is going to be weird coming home to snow; I think that I am going to freeze to death!

That is great that you are keeping busy getting things ready. I'm excited for all the changes. Thanks mom for the sports update! I was pretty impressed. I appreciate your letters weekly and I love you. Have a great week!

Elder Strong



No comments:

Post a Comment